- Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
The Utah Grizzlies ticket policy states that children ages 2 and under are admitted free of charge if they sit on a lap.
Maverik Center has a NO BAG Policy for all ticketed events. Diaper bags are allowed when accompanied by a child. These bags will be searched. Bags carrying items that are medical in nature such as prescription medication, EpiPens, asthma inhalers, breast pumps, and any other special medical or accessibility device equipment are permitted regardless of bag size. Please let the team members at the entrance know that you have a medical bag to obtain further assistance. Please note: these bags will be screened
Outside food and beverages are prohibited inside the Maverik Center. There are multiple dining options throughout the concourse.
Link to Maverik Center concessions map: https://utahgrizzlies.com/concessions
Elevators are located at the southwest corner of the Maverik Center. By the VIP Entrance (by Centennial Management Offices), by the Maverik Center Box office. On the main concourse, located in sections 117-118. On the club level, located in sections 217-218.
Customer service is located on the concourse behind Section 121.
Account Manager gives you the ability to view, exchange or transfer your tickets for upcoming games. For more information on accessing Account Manager and downloading your digital tickets:
There is a “No Re-entry” policy in effect at Maverik Center. Exceptions may be made in the case of medical situations and emergencies. Guests with medical emergencies should contact a staff member or supervisor for further assistance.
Parking is included in the cost of the ticket
Doors open one hour prior to puck drop.
All found items are turned into the security office. For all inquiries, please call 801-988-8800 and ask for the lost and found department.
For the safety of our guests, prohibited items inside Maverik Center include but are not limited to:
• Animals (other than service animals)
• ALL BAGS (small clutch purse allowed).
• Audio/Visual recording devices
• Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens; lenses greater than 4" (no professional photography)
• Selfie sticks, tripods, monopods
• Computers, tablets, two-way radios
• Skateboards, segways, scooters, rollerblades, bicycles, hoverboards and helmets
• Noise making devices (air horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, etc.)
• Strollers; Baby seats and child carriers
• Booster seats and seat cushions; chairs or stools
• Wrapped or sealed packages
• Beachballs, balloons, inflatables
• Umbrellas: golf, non-foldable (small collapsible umbrellas permitted if placed under seat)
• Outside food or beverage, alcohol
• Cans, plastic, metal or glass containers; sealed bottles not permitted
• Coolers, ice chests
• Laser pointers, glow sticks
• Fireworks, flares
• Flammable liquids, aerosol cans, spray paint, permanent markers
• Masks, chains or studded belts/bracelets
• Clothing or garments displaying derogatory/explicit language or profanity that could be considered offensive to others; Up to management discretion
• Signs, flags or banners exceeding 11"x17' or attached to pole/stick. Signs must be event relevant, cannot display obscene or offensive language/pictures. Signs advertising business not permitted. Management reserves the right to prohibit or remove any sign/banner/flag at any time.
• Solicitation of any kind; unapproved sampling; pamphlet distribution
Other items that the Maverik Center deems prohibited will be determined on a case by case basis.
Team Store is open only during Utah Grizzlies home games.
First aid is located behind section 103 on the main concourse.
Guest Services is located behind section 120 on the main concourse. If you have questions or need directions, assistance or anything else, the staff at the Guest Services kiosk will be happy to help!
Upper bowl tickets are only available to season tickets, and only in the following sections 101, 102, 112, 113, 114, 115, 125, 126. However in special circumstances, the Grizzlies will open some seating in the upper bowl.
The Maverik Center is a cashless for your food and beverage needs.
For the safety of our guests, players, and employees, Maverik Center may require guests to walk through magnetometers as they enter the building. Any guests who decline to be searched may be denied entry from the Maverik Center.
Service Animals are permitted inside the facility and must remain on a leash or harness at all times.
Alcoholic beverages are sold at most Maverik Center events. In order to purchase alcohol inside the facility, each person 21-years and older must obtain a wristband. Wristband stations are located throughout the facility and you must present a valid ID (not expired). A 2-beer maximum per transaction will be in effect at each concession stand. An individual under the legal drinking age, and in possession of alcohol, will be given a citation and ejected from the building. An individual purchasing alcohol for a minor will be subject to the same guidelines. We reserve the right to refuse the service of alcohol to anyone.